Unlock the Past in Seattlewith Blaine Bettinger and Maurice Gleeson
BREAKING NEWS 14 Aug 2018 – this Unlock the Past in Seattle conference will now also be livestreamed, expanding its reach beyond just those who attend in person at Seattle Public Library. Both streams – all 10 presentations – will be broadcast live and recorded for watching for a limited time after. Wherever you are – anywhere in the US, Canada, the British Isles, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and more – you can participate in this conference in the convenience of your own home. Watch up to five presentations live and/or all 10 (recorded as separate webinar presentations) at a later time convenient to you.
If you are booked to attend the Seattle Public Library for just US$20 more than in-person attendance you can get full access to all 10 recorded presentations, including the five talks from the stream you missed at the library.
CLICK HERE or the LIVESTREAM image at the right for details and link to make a booking.
– Blaine Bettinger (US – DNA expert)
– Dr. Maurice Gleeson (UK – DNA and Irish expert)
– Cyndi Ingle (Cyndi’s List)
– Wayne Shepheard (author of Surviving Mother Nature’s tests)
There will be two streams – a DNA stream and an Irish/general stream … and more. There also be:
- a limited exhibition with supporting/sponsoring partners.
- a conference bookshop (Family Roots Publishing Co.)
- a prize draw from all who have pre-booked — with prizes totaling over US$700
Click here for PDF brochure.
Date: Thursday 6 September 2018
Venue: Seattle Public Library, 1000 4th Ave, Seattle, WA
Click here to book